2.07.2007

Brand Spanking New

So...since my site is still in the...almost there, not quite right but close stage, I figured I'd start this blog to keep all you folks out there posted on its progress. We have our sights set on Spring. That's perfect, No? Just right for something new, fresh and slightly green. Once the website is up I intend to keep this blog as a place to share creative ideas and random musings. (that means habitual run-on sentences and a sweet link every now and then)

Speaking of sweet links...i discovered this oh so sweet spot. If you love ribbon as I love ribbon check this out. Let me know what you think.

Since I'm a crafty kinda girl... i will leave you with this...what does a girl do when she needs a calendar for her tote...she makes one using a 5x7kolo album.




No comments: