12.09.2007

a little garden love

Since I was out of town on the first day of the month I feel like I 'm playing major catch up. Paying bills...cleaning...calling friends...getting my holiday cards together, I'm just a bit behind in everything. Thankfully, I was able to just relax and collect myself this weekend. I really needed to just stop and prioritize...realize that while I may not get a chance to do all the things I wanted...I can more fully enjoy doing the things I love.

So happy that my family will be in town this weekend for my cousin's wedding...I am really excited since I won't be going to Tucson for Christmas. My niece and nephew are actually in the bridal party. I have never been to a wedding with a guest list in excess of 300 people...I guess my cousin figured the more the merrier. Have to give him and his bride to be, Maggie, mad props for doing all the planning themselves. I can't wait to see them walk down the aisle.

Now for a little belated garden talk. This month was brimming with eye candy. Here are some of my faves...

Rebecca T's yummy chipboard tags...really I love chipboard anything, I feel some ideas brewing


Couldn't not include another super cute layout by Jaime...hope she teaches another class at Oasis next year.

I love what Maria Grace did with these soaps...such a good idea if you're having guests this holiday...or even just to give to people at work. This idea would also work really well with candy...like Hershey Bars.


Hope you guys find yourselves inspired by those amazingly crafty ladies...check back tomorrow for a little holiday project share

No comments: