1.13.2008

Sunday morning Q+A

So, I've had this blog for almost a year now and every so often I'm inclined to think that nobody reads this thing and then I get an email consisting of a very kind hello and an inquiry of some sort. Therefore, since it does appear that I have some readers, and those readers have expressed some interest in me, I will answer some of the questions I get most often...

What kind of camera do you use?
well, I own three cameras. A Nikon SLR, a Kodak 8.2mp with a great zoom lens and a teeny tiny Canon Elph 6mp. I haven't made the decision to get this yet, but I'm close. My lack of experience and ability is really what keeps me from investing the money.

What exactly do you do?
I am a graphic designer. Thanks to SMC and some really great books. I do a great deal of corporate identity and package design...although if I could I would do nothing but special event correspondence.

What does your office look like?
Currently? a mess. But, this is how it looks when it is clean.

What photoediting software do you use?
Photoshop all the way. But the software that came with both of my cameras work very well.


How often do you make stuff...I haven't seen any pictures lately?
Yeah, uhm...yeah, no pics lately. I just haven't made anything that would warrant having its picture taken. I make stuff all the time, but I am an experimental crafter and I'm not ashamed to admit that many of my "projects" end up in the waste paper basket. That's gonna change though...just wait.

What's up with the website?
I get this question a lot. I have been promising it for quite some time and as far as content and design...it is ready, but it needs to be coded and that is something that I've decided to leave to a professional. That professional happens to be a very busy friend of my husband who will do a fabulous job for a fabulous price...I just have to wait for him. So, I'm waiting. Here's a little taste...
Okay. So that's it. I have answered the more specific questions with emails. Hope you guys have a lovely Sunday and...

for goodness sake...make something!
(I am coining that phrase right now)!!

No comments: