8.12.2008

Good Things

So after spending a bit of time on Martha's website yesterday I figured if she could do it so could I, therefore, welcome all to the first installment of what will become a weekly post called none other than the already taken but quite appropriate..."Good Things" I think I will amend it a trifle and refer to it as 3 good things since I really can't name every good thing out there every week. What would all the other bloggers do? I will choose certain areas be it home decor, fashion, crafts, youtube...whatevs and showcase a few things that I like. I know, I know, I'm not the only gal on the planet that does this... but the fact is I can't help biting ideas that I think are really good.

Which brings me to this...

In homage to my husband...the best idea guy I know. here are 3 good IDEAS:


I think chalkboards are fab. I also adore functional things that hang. At last...the hanging chalkboard. The portability alone makes it a wonderful idea

if you've never heard of Spoonflower...they are a great little company that gives a group of carefully chosen crafters the ability to turn their illustrations and designs into fabric.


lollipop cupcakes? Whoever came up with this one is a genius.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

France, can't wait to see what GOOD THINGS you find for us!. It is really unbelievable them amount of cool things out there, and it helps when others share their discoveries.
I'm looking forward to it!