5.28.2009

visitors

So I am expecting visitors tomorrow morning bright and early and I could not be more excited. Two of my favorite people are flying in from L.A. to spend a nice long weekend with me. I probably won't post much, but I'll be sure to take plenty of photographs as I rediscover this fabulous city with them. Truth be told...many of the places I plan to go, I haven't even visited myself yet, so this is very good motivation. It is already hot and sticky out here...very subtropical. Summertime is not my favorite season, but with my friends here and a couple cool refreshing mimosas, I'm sure I'll be feeling no pain:) So here's to a long weekend of friends, fun and laughter.

Oh...I wanted to leave you with this little gem my husband discovered. How great is this? See more here.

No comments: