8.18.2009

file this under...hooray

finally...after plugging away for years on my lovely white G4. After surviving a splash of diet coke, countless tumbles to the floor, and dog hair galore...by best friend is being retired. Why? Because I am now the proud owner of this. I will finally get to install all the current software I have. I wasn't able to update the old one due to compatibility issues. Keith went ahead and took care of all the leg work. Thank God. It's nice to be the owner of a superior machine for once. Honestly , the bells and whistles are nice, but I'm just happy the keyboard is backlit. You have no idea how much that means to me.

Check back tomorrow, my good mood may lead to a blog giveaway.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Congrats on the new computer! I also went down the Mac road, but just haven't had that "a-ha" moment everyone said they had, and said I would have. So it's just sitting there, looking pretty on my desk in my scrapnook, charging my IPod and a great 2nd computer for my 3 year old. Shame, eh? But one of these days...