1.28.2010

not trying to reinvent the wheel

As you can see, I didn't stray very far from my basic formula. I have a very decided style based on the types of products I love and the types of products I use. I love vintage office supplies, but I can never get my hands on exactly what I want. A fun mix of lines and graphs...with a bit of cute thrown in for good measure...so what I can't find, I make. The shop update will include some of my old favorites like:

the vintage inspired mini flash cards
ledger hang tags
simple words mini note cards

and lots more...

Hope to see you there.












3 comments:

Dani said...

These would make a really cutebirthday gift for my sister. She's got an strong love for graph paper...

Andie said...

why don't these live at Assemble?

bananafish said...

andie...I'll bring some by and if you like'em you can sell'em.