3.17.2011

in pictures...

 most days begin with tea


 then a brisk walk


 my favorite path


 the view during my morning walk


 a trip to the mac store. YAY VCU


 a cute print at Land of Nod


 when i was little i thought these were about me


 afternoon tea...yup it's about 4pm


 spring is coming

 
 couldn't resist a little stamp shopping


 on my way to pick up keith


 grab a few things for dinner


 oh...almost forgot...this is from yesterday. ALL DONE. (don't judge)


making dinner


i didn't get a picture of me working, watching Modern Family or my nasty papercut...but all of that happened as well.

1 comment:

2 Hearts B 1 Designs said...

Love the sweet pics. A day in the life of France. How precious! I want to spend one of those fine days with you doing just that except minus the paper cut part. I hate those!