3.06.2012

FYI...


 Just a bit of information should you find yourself in the market for some paper notions tomorrow:

1. I've added a touch more inventory, not a LOT mind you, but more.

2. I have been informed by Big Cartel that you have 30 minutes to purchase what's in your cart before it leaps right out. If your cart does disappear it most likely means those items were purchased before you got a chance to snag them:( Additionally, when you are asked to wait 30 minutes for something, it means someone else is probably buying it and you're really waiting for them to change their mind. By the way...hitting the refresh button doesn't help.

3. If you do miss out, don't fret. Why? Because I don't really ever retire anything. I don't like to make things impossible and I personally hate to miss out on things (ie. Missoni for Target). Yeah...I'm not over it yet. This should be fun and not frustrating...so if it happens...just know that it will either be restocked or be available as a custom order.

4. The stamps are coming later this month. EEK!! I will let you know the exact date SOON.

5. Following the restock, I usually spend a great deal of time answering questions and the like. Don't hesitate to email me if you have one, I respond pretty quickly. If you don't hear from me, the likelihood that I never received your email is fairly great since I always respond. There is a CONTACT button on the shop site in the top left corner.

So that's it I think. I would be delighted if you stopped by the shop tomorrow:)

9 comments:

Jackie said...

just wondering if you received my email regarding the christmas 2011 stuff?

Nicole said...

So exciting! I have TWO reminders set on my phone tomorrow to place my first order. :)

*krystyn* said...

i just wish I knew how to make things like you make...it my dream to create these things and have my own little shop...of all the "shops" out there (like yours), my favorite is yours!! wish I knew even where to start. great products! love them all!

bananafish said...

Hi Krystyn,

That is so kind:) Thank You! If you ever have any questions about the whole start-up process, just email me. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

france@bananafishstudio.com

Jennie M said...

Just placed my first order and I am SO excited!!! LOVE your stuff and I already can't wait for it to arrive! Thanks for creating such fun items! :)

Marie Tere said...

Hi France;
I must have slept through my 2:55 alarm (actually I was in a meeting). Hurried back to my desk and was bummed that ALL the things I wanted were not available. I did order 3 things though...very happy.

Thanks for your wonderful work. I look forward to the next "shop open".

Tere

nicole said...

I keep missing out on all of your wonderful odds + ends. I am hoping that the moon and stars will somehow align in my favor one of these days! ;-)

bananafish said...

Hey Nicole...
you can force them into alignment and just email me:)

france@bananafishstudio.com

Susan said...

Yes, I am sad too! I missed out due to an extra long faculty meeting:( Oh well, I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed for better luck for the next shop reveal!! BTW, any idea when yet???LOL!