3.01.2007

look at this...

After a few dormant months I am attempting to create something just for me. It's so easy to get caught up doing stuff for work, for clients, for classes and all the while I'm just itching to do something personal. A fun visit here and a suggestion from the illustrious Suzi Finer led me to these...

These beautiful cards have quotes on one side and beautiful journaling space on the other...so with ideas swirling in my head I began my little project. I'm not finished yet...it may take me a week or so, but I'm armed with an exacto knife, a little paint, some rubber stamps and some fresh inspiration so there's no telling what will happen...check back to view my progress.


In other news...I saw a girl change her blouse... in her car...while driving. It isn't the logistics that surprised me...incidentally, she was wearing nada underneath. What left me chuckling was the idea of doing this myself...the flexibility issues alone was enough to exhaust me. With that...

Ciao for now

1 comment:

suzi finer said...

I have to say it was great seeing you too! Can't wait to have you teach....
Love.