5.14.2007

Out and About


The Studio has been deep in the throes of wedding season and loving every minute of it. Each season reveals new color trends, textures and design ideas. The foundation of my approach has always commenced with research. That, I admit is my favorite part. Getting to know. Just LISTENING...is instrumental in creating anything that is meant for someone else.

Though I've been working hard, I've also been hunting down inspiration...here are some of my weekly "happies"

• listening to this gal...

• and this gal...

• visiting this blog...

• reading this book...again...

• buying this stuff...

• perusing this mag...

• stalking this site...

• loving this work...

• craving this product...

•diggin' this dude...


Stay tune for next week's "happies"

cheers!

No comments: