6.29.2007

a great big title

So...I decided that in order to get myself into a scrappy mood, I would challenge myself to create a page a week. This would not only serve to push me beyond my comfort zone but would also motivate me to actually start scrapbooking again. I love the challenges here...but I like the idea of doing my own...that way I only answer to myself. I can choose concepts that fit my style and complete them at my leisure...

My first self-issued challenge was to create a page with a great big title...here's what I came up with


Next week's challenge will be to use circles and stripes...my favorite combo! If you're interested in getting in on my challenges let me know. I'll either add a link to your blog or post your page right here.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Nice layout. Love the Great Big Title. Challenges are fun.

Vee said...

this is so cute!!
i agree, totally steal time to make time to do something for me :)

Yellow Fence said...

This is a great page. I LOVE big titles. Good for you challenging yourself. I need to do the same thing!

Shannon