6.25.2007

12 days later...

and she decides to post again. I am truly trying to get better at this. So here's another installment of "what's goin on"

1) I'm lost my WW mojo

2) and kinda got it back again

3) I fell at the Beverly Center

4) and no, I wasn't drunk

5) idol tryouts commence july 28th

6) too bad I'm over the age limit
On Sunday I taught a super fun workshop at the Pasadena Paper Source. I was pretty ambitious this time and the amazing group I had were totally up for the challenge. I'm happy to say we finished a bunch of cards in record time. I will be teaching the same class again at the Beverly Hills store on July 8th.

cheers

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Sorry to hear about your fall. We visited the Beverly Centre when we vacationed in LA ... one of my daughter's favorite places to be; shopping in Beverly Hills!

Yellow Fence said...

These cards are adorable. I'm glad you got your ww mojo back. It's bad when you loose that!

Shannon