12.31.2007

Ready...

1. design, 2. SWEETIE PIE, 3. Carriage Ride In the French Quarter, 4. Jazz Hands, 5. Peace is Just a Word, 6. Words of Wisdom (1 of 2), 7. not only a word., 8. Brushes, 9. Phillipsburg Church Road, 10. Marchesa, 11. boxes, 12. Pretty japanese fabric-3, 13. Thomas Wold Design, 14. Afternoon Delight..., 15. Peony in Vase, 16. Owly tea for me, 17. running shoes, 18. Mysterieus Morning, 19. ART, before it's made, 20. Forgotten information, 21. more pincushions, 22. goodies for customers, 23. liberty of london swatch portraits, 24. Encomenda... Order...

As I ready myself to depart for the evening, I will share some of my plans for 2008. First, taking a cue from Ali, I too have decided upon my word. The word I chose is... Ready. I think it perfectly defines how I intend to approach the new year. I am big on preparation...whether it is in work or play ...I find properly preparing is wise and prudent. I am ready for this year and for all that awaits me. Do you feel...ready?

In addition to choosing a word to reflect upon in '08...words will also be the foundation of the art journal I intend to keep chronicling my journey over the next 12 months. Part of that journey will include the 365 project...a great way to put my new camera to use. I also want to use this blog as a happy spot to share more of my ideas, my work, my tutorials...I don't intend for it to replace the bananafish website that waits patiently as I fine tune...I just love the idea of a blog because it feels so much more inviting and if anything I would love to invite you all to laugh, play, dream, learn and create beside me. I toast to your health. Happy New Year!

No comments: