5.01.2008

ch...ch...changes

I can't recall if I've used that blog title before. Have I? Just dropped my hubby off at the airport. I hate when he travels without me. Lots of changes happening in our little family right now. Nothing I'm at liberty to chat about just yet, but new adventures loom on the horizon.

In other news...Been working a lot lately. trying to close out my accounts. Bananafishstudio will probably be taking a brief sabbatical. Not the blog, just the busier part of the business. I now have to do a little packing myself since I depart at some god-awful hour tomorrow morning. So the Wisniewski's are leaving LA for a bit. But we'll be back...at least I will on Monday. Keith will be returning a bit before that so it's really a weekend thang. I might post later with a project, but if I don't get the chance have a superduper weekend.

peace out.

2 comments:

Sara said...

you just leave us guessing what changes lie ahead for you...cruel! Hope you have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Jeez, all those clues and I have no idea what you are talking about. Please share your news asap! Oh, and have a fun weekend!