6.03.2008

Bloom

So the garden bloomed a couple of days ago and here are a few of my faves. I have built up quite a desire to scrap, but just haven't been making the time to do it. These layouts really made me want to blow off work and just play with my supplies...

Of course I chose Jaime...I always do. I just love her use of patterned paper and I'm all about using stuff up these days.

I loved how simple and graphic this was. I also loved the idea of isolating the things that are important to you. This could inspire an entire mini book.

I thought the combination of simple graph paper and the fun photo frame was so great. I really like the two paired together and I thought the pic was supercute.

So that's it. I am gonna try and do some scraplifts of these pretties...what fun things have you been putting off?

No comments: