6.25.2008

this is not a pretty picture...


...but if I'm going to get serious about this health + fitness bit then I should probably start by getting seriously honest. So, there you have it. Me, right now, in all my glory. 250 pounds of glory. That's really hard to write...especially because it's true. I've always been a pretty confident gal...and I still am, but, I don't like feeling weak...and right now I feel weak and old and tired all the time. So what does a girl on the brink of her mid thirties do? Well...she decides she just doesn't need a full body armor made of fat anymore. This photo was taken today... day three. I won't post about this everyday...but I'll keep you updated on my progress. GO ME!

3 comments:

Sara said...

i think its a beautiful picture, you being real and honest and going for it. I chear you on friend! If you need encouragement, let me know!

Anonymous said...

Good for you France! Once you start becoming more active you will look forward to it. Just you and your iPod.
Take it slow so you don't burn out, and don't try to do everything at once. You will do great. By the way, you always look great to me, very put together, but getting healthy is always good. Keep us posted!

Al said...

Go you!!! I am right there with you trying to get rid of the x-tra weight before I "officially" hit my mid-thirties! I'm rootin' for ya girl!