9.27.2008

life is a highway...


and the cars are speeding by at an alarming rate, at least that's how it feels. I don't know if I am getting slower or going slower. Either way it feels nice. I have been productive this week which hasn't exactly translated to more blog posts, but is apparent in other areas of my life. Work has been priority number one since I am leaving in 10 days and need to complete some of my more pressing assignments. I have a workshop coming up in early November so that is something looming on the horizon, but for now, I am just coasting along.

Since I haven't really devoted time to the minibook project I had planned, I was happy to see what Ali had planned for her Weekend Creative. I knew I wanted to create something to mark my birthday, but I just couldn't figure out where to start. Her week in the life suggestion is perfect and would get me to really focus on the little things that make up my incredibly happy life in the days leading up to my birthday. I think it's easy to forget where you are when you spend so much time thinking where you should be. I do believe that I am exactly where I am meant to be, and this little project will give me a chance to document that.

Stay tuned

No comments: