11.03.2008

the garden bloomed...

but who cares, tomorrow is election day! I can't wait. I'm a political junkie and I plan to play pundit from the comfort of my living room couch.

Okay, now back to the garden. I have been lagging a bit in the scrap department despite the full bag of goodies I have waiting for me from last month's Studio Calico kit and this month's kit on the way. I still have yet to scrap my Argentina photos and I really want to work on my Holiday book a la Ali's. So many projects so little time.

here are a few of my garden faves:


this layout by Jennifer is so bright and happy...i also love the quirky q+a


this Jennifer P layout is a favorite. I dig all white space and the spread of photographs.


Of course I had to throw Jaimi's layout into the mix. Soft, pretty and those Hambly frames are lovely.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love all these layouts. Where did you find them?