6.26.2009

paper source love: printable labels

I admit I have a small thing for labels. I think it results from my love of office supplies and paper in general. I was super excited when PS released their very own printable labels. Finally I could pick from all my favorite PS colors and I could run them through my computer just like the plain white Avery labels. Obviously they are perfect for labeling things, but here are some of my favorite uses that aren't so obvious:

LinkI think they work great as journaling spots on scrapbook pages and in minibooks. I just use one sticker, transfer it to a piece of wax paper and using one of my lined stamps, I create a place for me to record my thoughts.

my second favorite thing to do with these label stickers is taking advantage of the sticker part by using punches or my die cut machine. They are the perfect size for letter stickers and works really well with my Quickutz squeeze.



Finally, I love using them to seal cards that have cash or gift cards in them. This is a really good way to ensure that your little monetary gift gets to the recipient safe and sound. I prefer using either the oval (shown above) or the larger circles for this purpose.

See entire line of PS labels here.

No comments: