1.17.2011

slow down January

this began as a rather detailed post. It was my intention to chronicle the last few weeks which were a bit challenging to say the least.

My family suffered a terrible loss on Christmas Day and I flew home in early January to be with them. I returned home last Monday with the flu and have been fighting it ever since. I'm just beginning to feel like myself again so if I owe you an email, or a phone call thanks for being patient.

In other news...I hope to open the shop again soon but I don't have a clear date just yet. In a week and a half I'm off to Miami for a little sunshine and visit with K's family.

This month is just flying by

3 comments:

Anne said...

Sorry for your loss during the Christmas holiday. Never easy on the survivors.

Be sure it's -ONLY- the flu! Our daughter's flu turned into bacterial pneumonia. 2011 has definitely brought on many challenges for many of us it seems!

Perseverence will see us through! :) Here's to a positive February for all!

Hopeful your on the mend and we'll see some of your lovely inspiration soon.

GOD Bless,
{-AS-}

bananafish said...

thanks for the kind words Anne, I am feeling much better, but i will probably still schedule an appointment to see my doctor just to make sure.

jessica obrien said...

i just popped over to your blog. i'm sorry to hear about your loss + difficult time. look forward to your return.