3.28.2011

the weekender



this weekend found me up to the eyeballs in work but I still made time for an evening with C&A, a heartstopping basketball game (hooray VCU!), and getting some sneak peaks up. My goal this week is to get the shop open and stocked over the next few days.

In other news...our assignment this week on photaganist was flora. Thanks Charlie. He's in California and I'm certain that all sorts of things are just exploding through the earth...but in Seattle, not so much.
I had to buy ranunculus from Trader Joe's just to have something to photograph. Ugh. Well...in order to keep up my end of the bargain I will make some time to snap a few pictures of dirt and hopefully whoever sees them will show me a bit of kindness and imagine something lovely emerging from its winter slumber.

No comments: