2.16.2012

preview


coming soon to the bananafishstudio shop

 A few more details:

these stamps will be actual red rubber stamps similar to cling stamps that can be adhered to an acrylic block. I am thinking of releasing them as a digital set too, but that will be after the actual stamps are released. They are also quite small, for instance, the "love it" stamp will measure about 1"x1" and the camera will measure about 1.25"x1." The sentiments will be a bit longer, ie. the "lovely" stamp measures 2"x.5." They will be sold individually.

13 comments:

Nicole said...

Ooooh, digital I hope?! I want to put all of those on everything!! LOVE.

Kelly said...

oh my. are these wee stamps? please tell me they are...

marcy penner said...

Hope you're making lots! ;)

LaceyAnderson said...

Omgosh! In love! I hope I don't miss these!!

Unknown said...

Cant wait!!! can we sign up for email reminders for these also?

bananafish said...

yes Erin, you can. Just send me an email and let me know you want a reminder on the stamps:)

france@bananafishstudio.com

rhonda said...

Oh France I hope I get ALL of them before they sell out! I love them!

Michelle Hernandez said...

on my must list!

brianne said...

LOVE what I am seeing, can't wait for your fun shop update :)

Allison Waken said...

Oh these are SO awesome!

maryboys said...

these...are fabulous!please make a million of them;)

mary

Rebecca Haas said...

when will you have the "sold out' stamps back in stock? i need to get my hands on them!!

Viji Siddharth said...

Is this going to come back in stock