7.13.2007

what's been goin down...

the last few days have been kinda busy for me...staying out late...imbibing fruity drinks...buying wonderfully cheap and cute handbags.

Wednesday night my buddy Charlie and I went to the El Rey theater to see the Conchords. I'm a fan from way back and they didn't disappoint...only thing, had I known it was a standing only venue I wouldn't have worn my "sit down" shoes, but, aside from the shoe thing it was a fun show.

Last night Paper Source had its first annual "Girls Night Out" extravaganza. The event was celebrated at all stores nationwide including my very own Beverly Hills home away from home. The ladies indulged in yummy cocktails courtesy of Malibu Rum and had the opportunity to partake of after hours shopping and fabulous crafty make'n' takes. It was a supercool night of crafts and female bonding. Can't wait until the next one.

Finally...what is a week of fun without a sweet discovery. This one came from an unexpected source...Wal-mart. I admit, I don't get to visit the Mart" regularly since there isn't one in my general vicinity, but there is one about twenty minutes from my mom's house. So...after much cajoling, arm twisting, with a dash of guilt thrown in for good measure, I accompanied her for an afternoon of shop till we drop. check out my goodies...

A chocolate swimsuit with white and aqua flowers, some super sassy gold flip flops...and the
pièce de résistance...that adorable tote...they actually had a bunch of patterns and I actually bought more than one...(the exact quantity purchased cannot be divulged since one's husband reads one's blog and was never privy to exactly what was purchased on aforementioned shopping trip)

The week is over and all I can say is...boy...having fun sure does take a lot out of a girl...may be time to get a massage...hmmm:)

No comments: