10.12.2007

back to our regularly scheduled programming...

So it looks as though all technical issues have been resolved. Spent the last few days working hard on a job that needs to be completed by the end of the month, but all work and no play makes France a very moody girl, therefore, I've also been participating in Stamptoberfest over at 2peas. Plenty of fun challenges, and the gallery is chock full of talented stampers. All the eyecandy is making me giddy. Check out my some of my contributions...here, here, here and here.

Never got the chance to post photos of my WCMD weekend...here are the fruits of my labor...and this ain't all of them folks...these cards are off to our service men and women overseas. Some of them are going to be a part of a holiday card workshop I'll be teaching next Sunday at PS. I have been informed that the class is full...but there will be a partII in November so if you're interested you can sign up online or give the Beverly Hills store a call.


Last, but most certainly not least...I received "the" package from my Fall SS. All I can say is WOW...I mean... WOW...see, I told you that's all I could say. Laura was generous and creative and spot on with all of her choices. Honestly I teared up a bit as I ripped tissue from carefully wrapped packages. So much time and effort was spent on the altered projects...incidentally half of the candy corn is already gone:) This swap has been so much fun, and I can't wait to do it again. Thanks again Laura....you always have a scrappin buddy in Cali. Take a look at my bounty. Oh...my...the jellybeans are so yum(forgive me for writing with a full mouth)


Happy Friday!

No comments: