10.08.2007

experiencing technical difficulties...

I'm worried folks. I'm not sure if the issues are blogger related or Mac related, but for some reason I cannot upload photos. My computer has been acting a little temperamental...so that could be it, but blogger is also known to act up from time to time so who knows. I will try and post card pics later.

As for WCMD...I am pleased to say that I was very productive and while I did not get very many comments I did get quite a few emails...so I chose a few who will be receiving some fun product soon. Isn't it strange how some folks prefer to email rather than comment. I'm that way too...don't really know why.

So we go from one crafty day to the next...I am participating in Stamptoberfest over at 2peas. Plenty of fun challenges and cool prizes. It's going on right now until October 13th...if you're a stamper you might want to consider joining in the fun.

No comments: